Xiaomi never fails to satisfy its customers with their new products; recently the manufacturer launched their new model of Xiaomi Redmi 5A in the Indian market. Though, the model Redmi 5A launched in China on October, Indians are now receiving this new model under the new name of ‘Desh Ka Smartphone’.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A – Desh Ka Smartphone
In line of India’s prime minister’s Make in India, the Xiaomi Redmi 5A fully manufactured in India. More importantly, the Indian version of Redmi 5A gets some slight variations when compared with the model released in the Chinese market. With lot of attracting features and various value added features the newly released Xiaomi Redmi 5A attracts the budget smart phone lovers in the nation.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A in India
With the entry price tag of Rs. 5,999, the all new Xiaomi Redmi 5A available in online at flipkart and also from the official site of Mi.com. In addition to those, consumers can also able to purchase smart phone on Mi Home Stores from the mid night of 7th December which is well before the availability of Xiaomi’s official retail partners in India.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Specifications
- Redmi 5A comes with Dual-Sim (Both Nano) functions in MIUI 9 based on Android Nougat.
- With the pixel density of 296ppi, the new Xiaomi Redmi 5A comes with 5 inch sports screen display.
- With the clock speed of 1.4GHz, Redmi 5A powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC. Phone also featured in two versions with 3GB or 2GB RAM, along with the built-in storage capacity of 32GB or 16GB.
- The smart phone has 13MP LED flash and PDAF rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and also 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- The main attractive features of Redmi 5A would be the bigger battery life 3,000mAh which long last 8 days.