Although Volvo currently is the least well-known item in the Luxury segment in India, the Swedish automaker is consistently starting new display rooms across the country and is also intending to present its new models. Volvo is going to release the 2017 XC60 in India before the end of this year. Volvo intends to regionally set up the XC60 at its facility in Bengaluru, although the initial batch might be brought in as absolutely designed models. Volvo verifies plans for new XC60 The XC60 will be given only in the fully-loaded Inscription trim.
Features of the new XC60
- The new XC60 relies on the same Scalable Product Structure (SPA) design platform that is also used by the XC90.
- It now gets the family face with the inclusion of Thor’s Hammer headlamps. The tail lamps are slimmer and increase to the tailgate.
- Overall the car develops more straight and evolved. It measures 4,690mm long, 62mm more than the outgoing car, is 1,902mm extensive and 1,658mm in size, 12mm and 14mm more respectively.
- The wheelbase at 2,865mm increases by 91mm. all this results in more cabin space, especially at the rear since the new style allows a better cab-back strategy.
- On the inner, the cabin just as simple and splendid as it is on the XC90. There are four-zone climate control and support for both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay integration.
Volvo says that it will set up the XC60 at its Bengaluru unit, though the car maker has yet to validate if the SUV will be constructed since that period of the release itself. It is predicted to cost around the Rs 60 lakh mark and will contest with manufacturers like Audi Q5, BMW X3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLC.