Toni&Guy Luxury Salon is one of the most powerful brands in the hair & beauty care sector across 48 countries, that has given hairstyling a new horizon. It has emerged as one of the leading luxury salon chain in country.
Toni&Guy today is synonymous with providing the right blend of service, luxury and quiet efficiency. It is domestically acclaimed for all-round excellence and unparalleled levels of rejuvenating & reviving salon services.
A distinctive feature of The Group’s salons is their highly motivated and well trained staff that provides exceptionally attentive, personalized and warm service. The Group’s luxury salons have established a reputation for redefining the paradigm of luxury and excellence in service amongst salons around the country .Tony&Guy has more than 631 luxury salons across 48 countries.
Toni&Guy has evolved over the years; new techniques and styles while constantly updating its stylists with the ever growing trends in the national and international market. Toni&Guy luxury salons constantly strives to educate and train their stylists about the latest techniques & styles with the state of the art technology, by sending the stylists to various classes and by participating in various events across all genres.
- Carefully drafted precautions, formulating new rules for the new world.
- Multiple training sessions for each employee for COVID-19 precautions.
Pre-joining medical test for employees.
- Pre-opening salon sanitization
- Ensuring less crowd and waiting in salons through pre-booking application.
- Re-ensuring essential cleaning equipment’s for salons and service tools like UV sterilisers, sanitising tools.
- Ensuring disposables – towels, capes, shoe covers, head covers, face shield, product kits.
- Use and throw product kits – one kit to serve one customer.
- Removing high-touch point items – magazines, physical menu card, physical brochures, etc.