After the sudden demise of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, a debate of nepotism , insider-outsider on social media has started. Popular Bollywood actess Taapsee Pannu, who impressed us with her performances in films like Badla, Saand Ki Aankh, Thappad, Pink and many more has shared her opinion about the Insider Vs Outsider debate. Talking to E Times, Taapsee said, “It is how you have seen it. There have been ups and downs. We keep having these endless debates about insider vs outsider but nobody really knows the solution to it and even if you do, it is not that it can be implemented because the choice of a film is a very subjective thing. You cannot say that just because that person is a star kid, he is the right choice for the film. You also cannot say an outsider would suit the film the best. If you do, the tables will turn. So this debate does not have a foolproof solution to it. It is about your conscience. It is about how true you are to the way of working.”
View this post on Instagram
This is how prepping for #RashmiRocket looks like! Starting off my day with this carb-rich breakfast planned by my fuss free @munmun.ganeriwal. As she says, working to get an athletic bod isn’t about eating only proteins. Keeping the right balance is important. On my plate are sweet potato tikkis which @munmun.ganeriwal recommends for its high fibre content and I recommend for its great taste! Bon appétit😊
She added, “My journey has been a testament to the fact that I have been patient and hard working. It is also luck because I feel 70 percent of the time it is luck that gets you films. The remaining 30 percent is how you misuse that luck. Do not take the opportunities you get for granted. Being an outsider, you have to be really on your toes because you cannot let go of even a single opportunity because you never know which opportunity will give a new direction to your career.”
On the work front, Taapsee Pannu will be next seen in Haseen Dilruba along with Vikrant Massey. Touted to be an edge of the seat murder mystery, the film is directed by Hasee Toh Phasee helmer Vinil Mathew and produced by Aanand L Rai and Himanshu Sharma.