As we know due to the second wave of coronavirus many film shoots had been paused. Now, the shooting of Vijay Sethupati-Katrina Kaif starrer which was to begin on April 15 has been postponed indefinitely.
In an exclusive interview with Spotboye, Vijay Sethupathi said , “We were supposed to start shooting from April 15. But Katrina caught Corona. So, the shooting schedule has been called off. My web series with Raj-DK was also scheduled to begin from the end of May. I don’t know what will happen now.”
Vijay who is busy with four projects in the South says the shootings in Mumbai seem to be at far more risk than in the North. “We are taking utmost precaution here. In Mumbai, I don’t know what is happening. “
Vijay has lately signed three Hindi projects, two of them are mentioned above and then there is Santosh Sivan’s Mumbaikar. Their future now appears uncertain.
Meanwhile, work-wise, Sethupathi won hearts with his performance in the film Master.