Hair Masters Luxury Salon is one of the most powerful brands in the hair & beauty care sector in India, that has given hairstyling a new horizon. It has emerged as one of the leading luxury salon chain in country.
Hair Masters today is synonymous with providing the right blend of service, luxury and quiet efficiency. It is domestically acclaimed for all-round excellence and unparalleled levels of rejuvenating & reviving salon services.
A distinctive feature of The Group’s salons is their highly motivated and well trained staff that provides exceptionally attentive, personalized and warm service. The Group’s luxury salons have established a reputation for redefining the paradigm of luxury and excellence in service amongst salons around the country.
Currently, Hair Masters is running more than 20 salons across New Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab and Maharashtra.
Hair Masters has evolved over the years; new techniques and styles while constantly updating its stylists with the ever growing trends in the national and international market. HM salon constantly strives to educate and train their stylists about the latest techniques & styles with the state of the art technology, by sending the stylists to various classes and by participating in various events across all genres.
In an exclusive interview with us, Mr Anuj Rathode who is the co-owner of the Agra Franchise said “ It’s a great opportunity for us to work with such a luxury brand and definitely we will take care of our clients in this time of COVID”
He further added “ We are taking all the measures to ensure the safety of our clients ,all our employees will be wearing face masks , salon will be properly sanitized 2 to 3 times daily”
- Carefully drafted precautions, formulating new rules for the new world.
- Multiple training sessions for each employee for COVID-19 precautions.
Pre-joining medical test for employees.
- Pre-opening salon sanitisation
- Ensuring less crowd and waiting in salons through pre-booking application, home delivery facility, etc.
- Re-ensuring essential cleaning equipments for salons and service tools like UV sterlisers, sanitiser tools, etc.
- Ensuring disposables – towels, capes, shoe covers, head covers, face shield, product kits.
- Monodose product kits – one kit to serve one customer. Since years we have used monodose product kits.
- Removing high-touch point items – magazines, physical menu card, physical brochures, etc.