- Amber Heard was joined by her girlfriend, sister, lawyer and other friends at a restaurant in central London
- The night out came just hours after she gave an emotional speech at the end of Johnny Depp’s libel trial
- The Aquaman actress was heckled and booed as she delivered a statement on the steps of the High Court
- Pirates of the Caribbean star Depp was greeted yesterday by fans armed with flowers, gifts and banners
- He was described Monday as a ‘misogynist’ who subjected ex-wife Amber Heard to a campaign of abuse
- Depp, who was absent Monday, is suing News Group Newspapers, publishers of The Sun and Dan Wootton
Amber Heard was clicked enjoying a night out in Soho yesterday evening, just hours after fighting back tears outside court at the end of Johnny Depp’s £1 million libel trial.
The actress looked in high spirits as she strolled through central London with her partner Bianca Butti, sister Whitney Heard, lawyer Jennifer Robinson and other members of her girl squad after visiting Japanese restaurant Jugemu.
Dressed in an all-black ensemble, Heard was all smiles as her squad laughed around her, while she appeared to share a joke with her lawyer.
The two seemed locked in conversation, with the actress trailing behind the rest of her circle to pick Ms Robinson’s brain.
Just hours earlier, Heard fought back tears as she admitted it had been ‘incredibly painful’ to relive the break-up of her marriage to Johnny Depp during his explosive libel trial.
The Aquaman actress was heckled and booed by her ex-husband’s fans as she delivered an emotional statement on the steps of London’s High Court, where Depp’s 16-day libel trial against The Sun ended yesterday afternoon.
A judgment is not expected to be delivered by Mr Justice Nicol until late September, before Depp then begins his $50million US defamation case against Heard, which is not expected to get underway until next year.
The Hollywood actor’s legal team brought the curtain down on the trial by branding Heard ‘a wholly unreliable witness, and, frankly, a compulsive liar’.
His lawyer said Depp had lost ‘nothing less than everything’ as a result of ‘appalling allegations’ that he was violent to his ex-wife.
But Heard, who spoke of her agony at having her tumultuous relationship picked apart under the spotlight, stood by her evidence.