Reliance Jio is a digital telecommunication arm of Reliance Industries and is yet to be launched commercially. Though it is available to selected people for the purpose of testing. Here are some reasons of why people Reliance Jio is better than other 4G providers, and why you cannot ignore it.
Image source: techpp.com
- With extremely high speed and high cap data downloads that Jio offers, it is tough for other brands and network providers to match it. Reports say that Jio can provide up to five times more data from 4G when compared to companies such as Idea or Bharti Airtel.
- Many were of the view that it would be difficult for Jio to provide voice service. But then the company is all set for providing advanced voice calling services using voice over LTE technology. It has already proved this with the China Mobile in Barcelona.
- And now coming to the most important reason for which you just cannot avoid Reliance Jio. Jio offers data pack for extremely cheap prices when compared to other 4G providers. Reliance Jio will offer 2.5GB to 3GB data at Rs.250 to 300. Reliance has always been known for providing data packs at cheaper rates. And with the prices of 4G data being so less, it is bound to attract people. Reliance has positioned Jio as a digital arm and because of this they are providing their 4G services at the same price in which they provide 3G services. They want more and more people to adopt 4G services and so they have priced their service accordingly.
- Jio will have a pan-India presence, which is not available to any other network provider. This makes Jio stand above all other 4G providers. Once Reliance communication joins Jio, Jio will have access to MTS India’s 800MH spectrum.
- Along with the 4G data, Jio will offer premium apps to the users which would include music app called Jio Beats, a magazine app called Jio Mag, Jio News app for news and a Jio on Demand app for movies and a Jio Play app which can be used for viewing TV shows.
Image source: trak.in